10.834, FYI: Ergo NLP tools, Online Newsletter

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 4 17:56:26 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-834. Fri Jun 4 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.834, FYI: Ergo NLP tools, Online Newsletter

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 30 May 1999 10:18:10 -1000
From:  "Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D." <bralich at hawaii.edu>
Subject:  Ergo's NLP tools at ACL '99

2)
Date:  Wed, 02 Jun 1999 11:51:56 -0400
From:  "Donna Christian" <Donna at cal.org>
Subject:  New Online Newsletter

Date:  Sun, 30 May 1999 10:18:10 -1000
From:  "Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D." <bralich at hawaii.edu>

For those of you who have complained about the lack of access to Ergo
NLP tools and to a lack of information about them, I would like to let
you know that we will be corporate sponsors of ACL '99 and will have
exhibition space there as well as two formal demonstrations.  We will
also help interested parties gain access to our patent which contains
the theory of syntax on which this is all based.

Phil Bralich

Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D.
President and CEO
Ergo Linguistic Technologies