10.864, Jobs: Linguist position, Military linguists

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 8 19:21:24 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-864. Tue Jun 8 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.864, Jobs: Linguist position, Military linguists

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:53:01 -0700
From:  "Douglas Kendall (Volt Computer)" <v-dougke at microsoft.com>
Subject:  Linguist position for native Germans

2)
Date:  Thu, 27 May 1999 09:39:21 -0700
From:  default <default at emh4.usarec.army.mil>
Subject:  Military linguists (65K student loan repay!)

Date:  Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:53:01 -0700
From:  "Douglas Kendall (Volt Computer)" <v-dougke at microsoft.com>

The largest Software manufacturer in Redmond, Washington has several
linguist positions available for native German linguists.  The
requirements for these positions range from those who have solid work
experience in the Linguistic field to entry level positions for fresh
college graduates. Qualified candidates will work in Redmond
Washington with high level Linguists from around the world. If you are
interested in an exiting opportunity in the technical field while
using your linguistic expertise, please send your resume/CV to
v-dkendall at microsoft.com.

Doug Kendall
Volt Services Group
International Recruiter