10.936, Qs: Academic Presentations, Retroflex Consonants

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 17 04:01:17 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-936. Wed Jun 16 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.936, Qs: Academic Presentations, Retroflex Consonants

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:56:10 +0900
From:  Atsuko Umesaki <umesaki at pigeon.tezukayama-u.ac.jp>
Subject:  Questionaire on Academic Presentations

2)
Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:56:12 -0400
From:  "Matthew J. Makashay" <makashay at ling.ohio-state.edu>
Subject:  Retroflex Consonants

Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:56:10 +0900
From:  Atsuko Umesaki <umesaki at pigeon.tezukayama-u.ac.jp>

Questionnaire on academic presentations.  Please help us learn more
about them!

The JACET (Japan Association of College English Teachers) Kansai
Chapter Oral English Special Interest Group is conducting a research
project on academic presentations.  We would like to ask your help in
responding to this SHORT questionnaire.

Please contact y_ishikawa at kufs.ac.jp to receive the questionnaire.