10.408, Confs: European Association of Chinese Linguistics

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 17 00:39:00 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-408. Tue Mar 16 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.408, Confs: European Association of Chinese Linguistics

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.