10.663, Qs: Lang Contact, Proclitic Deletion, Egg Word

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 5 22:25:10 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-663. Wed May 5 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.663, Qs: Lang Contact, Proclitic Deletion, Egg Word

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 04 May 1999 18:31:56 -0400
From:  Spiro Hamilothoris <shamilot at worldnet.att.net>
Subject:  Bibliography

2)
Date:  Tue, 4 May 1999 22:28:20 -0400
From:  tner at hamptons.com (Jonathan Centner)
Subject:  Proclitic deletion

3)
Date:  Wed, 5 May 1999 13:53:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:  <ashleecb at socrates.berkeley.edu>
Subject:  word for egg yolk and egg white

Date:  Tue, 04 May 1999 18:31:56 -0400
From:  Spiro Hamilothoris <shamilot at worldnet.att.net>

hello.
    I'm in the midst of compiling a bibliography of Linguistics books on Language
Contact dating from '90 to the present. Please send me any relevant titles. (the
more the merrier but not past one week after posting). I intend to post my list
and/or sumbit it personally to your e-mail address upon request.
cheers,
spiro.