10.763, Calls: Machine Translation, Generative Metrics

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 19 19:40:52 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-763. Wed May 19 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.763, Calls: Machine Translation, Generative Metrics

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.