10.1717, Qs: Russian anaphora, Noun Classification

Thu Nov 11 23:24:24 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1717. Thu Nov 11 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1717, Qs: Russian anaphora, Noun Classification

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:02:13 CET
From:  "Roberta D'Alessandro" <robertadal at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Russian anaphora

2)
Date:  Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:43:51 -0800 (PST)
From:  Matt Shomphe <shomphe at usc.edu>
Subject:  Noun Classification

Date:  Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:02:13 CET
From:  "Roberta D'Alessandro" <robertadal at hotmail.com>

Dear Members,

I'm an Italian student working on Russian anaphora. I would like to
ask you if you could suggest me any reference, book or web site,
concerning this topic, as i haven't found many so far.
I thank you very much for your help.
I will post a sum.
Please reply to:
rogin at sunstone.it