10.1746, Qs: Contour segments, Cognitive science in France

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 18 00:12:49 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1746. Wed Nov 17 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1746, Qs: Contour segments, Cognitive science in France

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Date:  17 Nov 1999 03:07:26 -0000
From:  panning at 163.net
Subject:  Contour segments

2)
Date:  Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:41:49 GMT
From:  "Marie K. Siffermann" <mariesiffermann at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Cognitive Science in France

Date:  17 Nov 1999 03:07:26 -0000
From:  panning at 163.net

Contour segments or complex onsets like kw (labialized velar) are very
common in many languages. But I want to know if the contour segments
as pj,bj, mj(palatalized labials),tj, dj,nj(palatalized alveolars) and
labialized alveolars and labialized palatals exist in any languages. I
need this crosslinguistic evidence for my thesis. I really appreciate
it if you can supply me with the answer or part of the answer.I'll
post a summary for this contour segment survey.

Pan Ning

»¶Ó­ÄúʹÓÃ163µç×ÓÓʾÖÃâ·Ñ·þÎñ http://www.163.net
163³¬¼¶¿áÈ«¹ú×î´óµÄÃâ·Ñ¸öÈËÖ÷Ò³»ùµØhttp://cool.163.net