10.1751, FYI: ESL Jobs Page, Netherlands Grad School of Ling

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 18 05:05:00 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1751. Thu Nov 18 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1751, FYI: ESL Jobs Page, Netherlands Grad School of Ling

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: James Yuells <james at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:13:59 NST
From:   "jay green" <bluejay321 at hotmail.com>
Subject:  New ESL Jobs page

2)
Date:  Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:50:28 +0100
From:  LOT <lot at let.uu.nl>
Subject:  Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics: Winterschool 2000   program

Date:  Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:13:59 NST
From:   "jay green" <bluejay321 at hotmail.com>

Dear Sir/Madame;

         <<http://ESLworldwide.com >> has announced its Grand Opening. And we
will be celebrating it with our special offer for Institutes and
Universities all over the world. To tell you more about us, we specialize in
ESL/EFL /Linguistic Job (Teaching English) Posting Solutions.

         Moreover, we are set to serve both ESL/EFL/Linguistic teachers and
the different institutes around the world. What we can do for you is to
provide you with a professional Job Posting Service without any charges
until the postings on<< http://ESLworldwide.com >> are announced to all
potential ESL teachers who hope to teach abroad.

            Your Institute can place your ad by visiting
<<https://eslworldwide.securesites.com/JPost.html >> as many unlimited
postings, and it is guaranteed to be posted on our web site in 24 hours.

          Remember that your add will be posted to the whole world and mail
ESLworldwide.com' subscribers automatically. You can also visit our
Jobs-Wanted Broad<<http://eslworldwide.com/wanted/wanted.html >>, and browse
the individual adds posted by teachers. And in case you find one
interesting, you can always contact them, as their email address will be
accessible for you at no charge.

         In addition, there are some distinctive reasons to choose
<<http://ESLworldwide.com >>.
It has been linked on career sites of Universities in USA, UK, and Australia
as below. The number will be increased dramatically.  We have well-organized
marketing strategies to be more popular. As you know well, one of these is
to contact English schools and teachers rather than waiting for them to
visit us. We have researched English schools all over the world in the last
two years; consequently, we have contacted your school as soon as we opened.
Third, all staff in <<http://ESLworldwide.com >> is an expert at each field.
Position ranked at Yahoo as a second, if
Searched with  ¡°ESL + Job¡± is a good example.  These distinctive reasons
have retrieved that the number of
hits have increased very rapidly.

       Furthermore, we would like to ask you to introduce
<<http://ESLworldwide.com >> to your native English
teachers who will finish a contract with your school. Regarding their
condition at which they come back to
their home without a job, we have focused partially on jobs in their
countries such as USA, UK, and
Australia, Canada etc.  Your help is much appreciated

We are eager to help your school to succeed with good English teachers and
ESLworldwide.com¡¯s service.

<<Link page>>
Moorhead State University in USA
<<http://www.moorhead.msus.edu/career/index6.html >>,
Brandeis University in USA
<<http://www.brandeis.edu/hiatt/ >> ,
BATH Univ. in UK
<<http://www.niss.ac.uk/cr/careers/recruit.html >>,
Mellbon Univ. in Australia ,
<<http://www.unimelb.edu.au/careers/Students/LinksWorkStudyOS.html >>,
LaTrobe University in Australia
<<http://www.latrobe.edu.au/www/careers/overseaslinks.htm >>

Please visit our Web Site at <http://www.ESLworldwide.com >> and feel free to
contact us in case you need more information.

Sincerely yours

Thank you.
<<Info at ESLworldwide.com >>
<<http://ESLworldwide.com >>