10.1759, Qs: Air Traffic Controller Lang, Code-Switching

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 19 21:59:36 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1759. Fri Nov 19 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1759, Qs: Air Traffic Controller Lang, Code-Switching

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 99 18:10:45 PST
From:  "Raija Solatie" <raija.solatie at kolumbus.fi>
Subject:  Air traffic controller language

2)
Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:49:59 -0200
From:  Sophie ALBY <alby at cayenne.ird.fr>
Subject:  Code-switching: matrix language

Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 99 18:10:45 PST
From:  "Raija Solatie" <raija.solatie at kolumbus.fi>

	Hello my colleages,

I am going to do research on "air trafic controller language". I would be very
happy if you know if there exists any research done on this subject, in any
framework : phonological,  phonetical, semantical, syntactical, psychological
etc.

Thanks for your help in advance
Mrs Raija Solatie from Finland

e-mail: raija.solatie at kolumbus.fi