10.1771, Jobs: TESOL, Computational Linguistics

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 23 03:42:22 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1771. Mon Nov 22 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1771, Jobs: TESOL, Computational Linguistics

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Sun, 21 Nov 1999 08:54:00 -0500 (EST)
From:  Andy Liu <really at public.tjuc.com.cn>
Subject:  TESOL: Teaching/ ELS Language Centers/ Tianjin, China

2)
Date:  Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:43:15 -0800
From:  Jee Eun Kim <jeeeunk at microsoft.com>
Subject:  Comp Ling/Korean: Research/ Microsoft in Seoul, Korea

Date:  Sun, 21 Nov 1999 08:54:00 -0500 (EST)
From:  Andy Liu <really at public.tjuc.com.cn>

Rank of Job:
Areas Required: ESL teacher
Other Desired Areas:
University or Organization: ELS Language Centers/Tianjin
Department: ESL
State or Province: Tianjin
Country: China
Final Date of Application: ongoing
Contact: Andy Liu really at public.tjuc.com.cn

Address for Applications:
#14 Minhou Road, Hexi District
Tianjin
Tianjin 300202
China

ESL Teacher, Free house with buthroom, 24 hours hot water, color TV,
referigerator. one-year contract and min. US$500 salary per month.