10.1461, Calls: General Ling-LSSA, Comp Ling-GECCO-2000

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 6 05:26:50 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1461. Wed Oct 6 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1461, Calls: General Ling-LSSA, Comp Ling-GECCO-2000

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: James Yuells <james at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.