10.1540, Qs: Turkish Corpus,Language Affinity,Code Switching

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Oct 16 20:44:12 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1540. Sat Oct 16 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1540, Qs: Turkish Corpus,Language Affinity,Code Switching

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: James Yuells <james at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 18:09:31 +0300
From:  "Bilge Say" <bsay at ii.metu.edu.tr>
Subject:  Volunteers needed for Turkish corpus survey

2)
Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:47:28 +0200
From:  "Helen Silvester" <silvest at risc.upol.cz>
Subject:  language affinity

3)
Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:05:17 -0300
From:  Sophie ALBY <alby at cayenne.ird.fr>
Subject:  code switching

Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 18:09:31 +0300
From:  "Bilge Say" <bsay at ii.metu.edu.tr>

Dear all,

We are in the process of  compiling a written corpus of present
day Turkish, part of which will be also syntactically and
morphologically annotated.

If you are working on Turkish, or planning to do so in near future
we would appreciate if you could answer a  short survey.
Confirming to the linguist list's policy please email to me
for a copy of the survey ( bsay at euclid.ii.metu.edu.tr )

Thanks in advance,

Bilge Say
Informatics Institute, Middle East Technical University
Turkey