10.1569, Calls: Discourse Anal, Cogn Ling/Spatial Relations

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 20 19:49:15 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1569. Wed Oct 20 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1569, Calls: Discourse Anal, Cogn Ling/Spatial Relations

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.