10.1600, FYI: New Websites/COSWL/WILMA, NSF/USA Grants: Women

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 24 18:53:07 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1600. Sun Oct 24 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1600, FYI: New Websites/COSWL/WILMA, NSF/USA Grants: Women

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:45:17 -0500
From:  Monica Macaulay <mmacaula at facstaff.wisc.edu>
Subject:  New Websites/COSWL, WILMA

2)
Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:51:23 -0400
From:  "Ball, Catherine" <cball at nsf.gov>
Subject:  NSF of USA POWRE Grants for Women/ Deadline Dec. 9

Date:  Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:45:17 -0500
From:  Monica Macaulay <mmacaula at facstaff.wisc.edu>

Colleagues,

The COSWL (Committee on the Status of Women in Linguistics) and WILMA
(Women in Linguistics Mentoring Alliance) web pages have been moved.  The
new addresses are:

http://ling.wisc.edu/~macaulay/coswl.html
http://ling.wisc.edu/~macaulay/wilma.html

- Monica Macaulay, Co-Chair, COSWL