10.1394, Calls: 18th Scandinavian Conf/Ling,Final Submissions

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 23 14:58:32 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1394. Thu Sep 23 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1394, Calls: 18th Scandinavian Conf/Ling,Final Submissions

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: James Yuells <james at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.