10.1413, Qs: Graphi Disc Analysis,Text Categorization/IR

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 29 03:11:18 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1413. Tue Sep 28 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1413, Qs: Graphi Disc Analysis,Text Categorization/IR

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: James Yuells <james at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:23:12 +0000
From:  Damon Clark <damon at damonclark.com>
Subject:  Graphic discourse analysis

2)
Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:10:58 GMT
From:  Martin Hadis <m_hadis at hotmail.com>
Subject:  text categorization, IR List

Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:23:12 +0000
From:  Damon Clark <damon at damonclark.com>

I am doing research into software design (for Nortel Networks), and am
very interested in leveraging any graphic representations of discourse
analysis.

Does anyone know of any, I would be very obliged if anyone could help.
Please e-mail me if possible.

Thank you very much, and I will keep anyone in touch with the research
if
they ask.

Damon Clark

Damon Clark