11.917, Sum: 19-Apr-2000 IPA on the Internet

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 21 18:38:14 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-917. Fri Apr 21 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.917, Sum: 19-Apr-2000  IPA on the Internet

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar, Wayne State U.<aristar at linguistlist.org>

Associate Editors:  Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>
		    Scott Fults, E. Michigan U. <scott at linguistlist.org>
		    Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>

Software development: John Remmers, E. Michigan U. <remmers at emunix.emich.edu>
                      Sudheendra Adiga, Wayne State U. <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao, E. Michigan U. <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

The LINGUIST List is funded jointly by Eastern Michigan University,
Wayne State University, and donations from subscribers and publishers.

The LINGUIST Fund Drive for 2000 has begun.  We need your help to
continue providing the LINGUIST services!  Come to the URL
http://linguistlist.org/donation.html and make a donation.
Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>