11.926, Sum: Strong Crossover Task

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 22 21:16:52 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-926. Sat Apr 22 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.926, Sum: Strong Crossover Task

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar, Wayne State U.<aristar at linguistlist.org>

Associate Editors:  Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>
		    Scott Fults, E. Michigan U. <scott at linguistlist.org>
		    Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>

Software development: John Remmers, E. Michigan U. <remmers at emunix.emich.edu>
                      Sudheendra Adiga, Wayne State U. <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao, E. Michigan U. <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

The LINGUIST List is funded jointly by Eastern Michigan University,
Wayne State University, and donations from subscribers and publishers.

The LINGUIST Fund Drive for 2000 has begun.  We need your help to
continue providing the LINGUIST services!  Come to the URL
http://linguistlist.org/donation.html and make a donation.
Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>