11.928, Disc: Political Action/Linguistic Organizations

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 23 15:20:12 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-928. Sun Apr 23 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.928, Disc: Political Action/Linguistic Organizations

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar, Wayne State U.<aristar at linguistlist.org>

Associate Editors:  Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>
		    Scott Fults, E. Michigan U. <scott at linguistlist.org>
		    Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>

Software development: John Remmers, E. Michigan U. <remmers at emunix.emich.edu>
                      Sudheendra Adiga, Wayne State U. <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao, E. Michigan U. <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

The LINGUIST List is funded jointly by Eastern Michigan University,
Wayne State University, and donations from subscribers and publishers.

Discussion on this topic will be ended this week.  We will accept
we will post.

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>