11.1723, Qs: Get/Have/Particles, Comp Mediated Conversation

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 11 02:36:13 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-1723. Thu Aug 10 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.1723, Qs: Get/Have/Particles, Comp Mediated Conversation

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar, Wayne State U.<aristar at linguistlist.org>

Associate Editors:  Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>
		    Scott Fults, E. Michigan U. <scott at linguistlist.org>
		    Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>

Software development: John Remmers, E. Michigan U. <remmers at emunix.emich.edu>
                      Sudheendra Adiga, Wayne State U. <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao, E. Michigan U. <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

The LINGUIST List is funded jointly by Eastern Michigan University,
Wayne State University, and donations from subscribers and publishers.