11.2621, Qs: Spectrography/Voiceprints, Playground Language

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 4 03:07:33 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-2621. Sun Dec 3 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.2621, Qs: Spectrography/Voiceprints, Playground Language

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Rob Beltz, E. Michigan U. <rob at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:19:52
From:  "Robert Inglis" <robertinglis at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Spectrography/Voiceprint analysis

2)
Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:36:24 +0000
From:  Dick Hudson <dick at linguistics.ucl.ac.uk>
Subject:  Playground language

Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:19:52
From:  "Robert Inglis" <robertinglis at hotmail.com>

Hi:

This is just to follow up on a posting that I made a short while ago
regarding speech analysis software, and the response was terrific.  I'm on
the right foot now; however, I have a few, technical questions left related
to this subject - in particular, to do with sound spectrography and
voiceprint analysis.  I think I need to get a private discourse going to
clear things up, so I'm asking if anyone is knowledgeable and willing to
answer some of my pressing questions?  Please email back to me at the
address below.  Thank you.

Regards,
Robert Inglis
robertinglis at hotmail.com