11.2753, Qs: Morph Case/Syllabi, Celtic Langs/Adjectives

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 20 04:09:50 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-2753. Tue Dec 19 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.2753, Qs: Morph Case/Syllabi, Celtic Langs/Adjectives

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Rob Beltz, E. Michigan U. <rob at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:50:14 -0500
From:  "Stephen M. Wechsler" <wechsler at mail.utexas.edu>
Subject:  case syllabi

2)
Date:  Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:51:13 -0500
From:  "Denis Bouchard" <bouchard.denis at uqam.ca>
Subject:  Adjectives in Celtic languages

Date:  Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:50:14 -0500
From:  "Stephen M. Wechsler" <wechsler at mail.utexas.edu>

I would be interested in receiving any syllabi or reading lists for
seminars on the topic of morphological case, especially syntactic
issues.  This is a big topic-- one that I have taught before and will
teach again-- and I am curious to see the range of approaches.  If I
receive enough responses, I will put them all on the web, and post
the URL on the Linguist List.  (Send them directly to me, not to the
list.)  Thanks in advance.

Steve Wechsler
wechsler at mail.utexas.edu

-

Stephen Wechsler, Assoc.Prof. |   http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~wechsler/
Linguistics Dept.             |   Calhoun Hall 403
University of Texas           |   direct ph. (512) 232-7683
Austin, TX 78712-1196         |   wechsler at mail.utexas.edu
dept. ph. (512) 471-1701      |   Fall 2000 Office hrs:
dept. fax (512) 471-4340      |   Tu 11-12, Wed 2-4