11.197, Calls: Ling/Phonetics Conf, SYNTAX-SEMANTICS JOURNAL

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 1 02:09:21 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-197. Mon Jan 31 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.197, Calls: Ling/Phonetics Conf, SYNTAX-SEMANTICS JOURNAL

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.