11.216, Calls: Comp Ling/Integrating Info, Applied Linguistics

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 2 22:41:24 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-216. Wed Feb 2 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.216, Calls: Comp Ling/Integrating Info, Applied Linguistics

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.