11.57, Review: Newmeyer: Language Form & Language Function

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jan 16 01:55:04 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-57. Sat Jan 15 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.57, Review: Newmeyer: Language Form & Language Function

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Andrew Carnie <carnie at linguistlist.org>

What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion
Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and interactive; and
the author of the book discussed is cordially invited to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact Andrew Carnie at
     carnie at linguistlist.org