11.102, Calls: Lang Variation, Syntax in the Schools

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 20 00:36:48 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-102. Wed Jan 19 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.102, Calls: Lang Variation, Syntax in the Schools

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.