11.450, FYI: E-mail Register, Teaching Italian

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 3 22:17:55 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-450. Fri Mar 3 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.450, FYI: E-mail Register, Teaching Italian

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:34:44
From:  "Raija Solatie" <raija.solatie at kolumbus.fi>
Subject:  E-mail Register/ German, French

2)
Date:  Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:15:58 +0100
From:  Comitato Dante Alighieri Mondavio <dantealighieri.mondavio at provincia.ps.it>
Subject:  Teaching Italian/ Course for teachers in Italian language as L2

Date:  Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:34:44
From:  "Raija Solatie" <raija.solatie at kolumbus.fi>

Hello my Colleagues,

I am a free lance researcher specialized for the French and German language.
I would like to annonce that I have done a study on "e-mail language"
with the title "identification : analyse du rapport identificatoire de
l'experient avec l'objet dans l'etude du langage du courriel du francais et
de l'allemand".

You can read this article with 22 pages in my web site:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/raija.solatie

Greetings from Finland

Mrs Raija solatie