11.490, Disc: New: Underlying Shwas?

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 7 17:20:12 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-490. Tue Mar 7 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.490, Disc: New: Underlying Shwas?

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

The LINGUIST List is funded jointly by Eastern Michigan University,
Wayne State University, and donations from subscribers and publishers.

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>