11.2450, Qs: South Korean Honorific Words,Garawa stress

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Nov 12 18:09:23 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-2450. Sun Nov 12 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.2450, Qs: South Korean Honorific Words,Garawa stress

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Rob Beltz, E. Michigan U. <rob at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: James Yuells <james at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:07:51 CST
From:  "Eunsook Sung" <seunsook at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Honorific Words in South Korean

2)
Date:  Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:40:53 +0200
From:  Birgit Alber <alber at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE>
Subject:  Garawa stress pattern

Date:  Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:07:51 CST
From:  "Eunsook Sung" <seunsook at hotmail.com>

Whom it may concern...

Hello..
My name is Eunsook Sung and I came from South Korea..
Now I am studying at University of Nebraska at Kearney.
The reason I wrote is for your help...
I am taking linguistics class this semester and I have to hand in final
research paper and I decided that my subject for my paper is about
"honorific words in South Korea".
I thought that it will be not hard because Korean is my native language but
during the researching for this and I found that it was very hard to find
some sources..
I looked for some sources related to my subject and I couldn't find sources.
I was also send e-mail to our some organizations but I didn't get any
information from them until now..
I got this e-mail address from my linguistics teacher so I am sending this
mail here for help...
If you have any sources for "honorific words in South Korea", then please
let me know or could you send me that information..

If you give me a information for this, it will be great help for my research
paper...
I am really looking forward to getting information from you...

Thank you very much for reading my mail...

Thank you again...

sincerely..

Eunsook Sung