11.2486, Qs: Western Punctuation System, Tone Analysis

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 17 21:48:30 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-2486. Fri Nov 17 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.2486, Qs: Western Punctuation System, Tone Analysis

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Rob Beltz, E. Michigan U. <rob at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:38:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:  "M. Patessio" <mp298 at hermes.cam.ac.uk>
Subject:  Western punctuation system

2)
Date:  Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:37:03 GMT
From:  wilsons6 at muohio.edu
Subject:  Looking for linguistic articles on tone

Date:  Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:38:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:  "M. Patessio" <mp298 at hermes.cam.ac.uk>

My name is Mara Patessio and I am studying for a Ph. D. at the University
of Cambridge (England) in Japanese culture.
I am soing some researches on the punctuation system and it's development
in Japan in modern times and I am desperately searching for some generic
books on theories of Western punctuation to have some basis from which to
procede in my studies.
I would be grateful to receive some suggestions from you.
Thank you for your time
Yours
Mara Patessio