12.913, Disc: The Role of Lecturers in Universities

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 1 16:14:59 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-913. Sun Apr 1 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.913, Disc: The Role of Lecturers in Universities

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

* The LINGUIST Fund Drive for 2001 has begun!  We need your help to
* continue providing the LINGUIST services.  Please go to the URL
* http://linguistlist.org/funddrive.html and make a donation.