12.947, Confs: Chicago Linguistic Society (CLS 37)

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 5 16:33:17 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-947. Thu Apr 5 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.947, Confs: Chicago Linguistic Society (CLS 37)

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.