12.989, Review: Linguistic Turn in Hermeneutic Philosophy

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 9 18:30:40 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-989. Mon Apr 9 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.989, Review: Linguistic Turn in Hermeneutic Philosophy

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Editor for this issue: Terence Langendoen <terry at linguistlist.org>
What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion
Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and interactive; and
the author of the book discussed is cordially invited to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact Simin Karimi at
     simin at linguistlist.org or Terry Langendoen at terry at linguistlist.org.