12.1052, Jobs: Ling Transcription for Butler Hill, USA

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 13 20:47:06 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1052. Fri Apr 13 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1052, Jobs: Ling Transcription for Butler Hill, USA

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor-Loring <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:05:23 -0700
From:  "Mo Corston-Oliver" <moco at butlerhill.com>
Subject:  Linguistics: Transcription for Butler Hill, USA

Date:  Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:05:23 -0700
From:  "Mo Corston-Oliver" <moco at butlerhill.com>

The Butler Hill Group is seeking a linguist for part- or full-time help on a
short-term contract to do linguistic transcription of multi-speaker
conversations, with the possibility of longer-term work. The requirements
include:

- experience in audio and/or video transcription for linguistic analysis
- familiarity with a range of transcription guidelines
- regular access to and comfort with a Windows computer environment (e.g.
file compression, software troubleshooting)

We are a 'virtual company', so your geographic location is irrelevant.
Compensation is at a competitive hourly rate.

To apply, please send a resume to moco at butlerhill.com

Mo Corston-Oliver
http://www.butlerhill.com