12.1054, Qs: Lang Family Trees, W African Lang Identity

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 14 01:52:38 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1054. Fri Apr 13 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1054, Qs: Lang Family Trees, W African Lang Identity

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Date:  Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:48:10
From:  "Abdellatif Sellami" <sellami12 at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Language family trees

2)
Date:  Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:15:17 -0400
From:  "Ellalou and Ray Zirblis" <zirblis at together.net>
Subject:  West African Languages

Date:  Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:48:10
From:  "Abdellatif Sellami" <sellami12 at hotmail.com>

Dear fellow linguists,

I'd be more than grateful if you could emlighten me about where to find
trees pertaining to the language family trees for English
(ProtoIndoEuropean) and Arabic (Hamito-Semitic).
Thanks very much in anticipation.
Dr Abdel Salmi