12.1087, Calls: User Modeling, MT Roadmap/Extension

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 19 03:08:51 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1087. Wed Apr 18 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1087, Calls: User Modeling, MT Roadmap/Extension

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.