12.1135, Confs: UK Language Variation Conference - LVC3

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 25 20:02:31 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1135. Wed Apr 25 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1135, Confs: UK Language Variation Conference - LVC3

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.