12.1991, Review: Broe & Pierrehumbert, Lab Phon V

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 8 22:27:49 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1991. Wed Aug 8 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1991, Review: Broe & Pierrehumbert, Lab Phon V

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

Editor for this issue: Terence Langendoen <terry at linguistlist.org>
What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion
Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and interactive; and
the author of the book discussed is cordially invited to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact Simin Karimi at
     simin at linguistlist.org or Terry Langendoen at terry at linguistlist.org.