12.2094, Jobs: English/Arabic Trans, WTB Lang Group, Canada

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 23 23:26:23 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2094. Thu Aug 23 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2094, Jobs: English/Arabic Trans, WTB Lang Group, Canada

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU

standards of various countries.

Date:  21 Aug 2001 20:16:38 -0000
From:  huiping zhang <hzhang at wintranslation.com>
Subject:  Translation:  at WTB Language Group Inc., Ontario Canada

Date:  21 Aug 2001 20:16:38 -0000
From:  huiping zhang <hzhang at wintranslation.com>

Rank of Job:
Areas Required: Translation
Other Desired Areas:
University or Organization: WTB Language Group Inc.
Department:
State or Province: Ontario
Country: Canada
Final Date of Application: September 1, 2001
Contact: huiping zhang hzhang at wintranslation.com

Address for Applications:
545 Ouellette Avenue, Suite 201
Windsor
Ontario N9A 5N7
Canada

WTB Language Group is looking for English to Arabic translators for a
leading hi-tech company as part of its on-going software localization
project.  The successful candidates will be native speakers of Arabic
and educated in Lebanon or Saudi Arabia, will have experience in IT
and software localization, and will ideally have Trados.

If you are qualified and interested, please send a copy of your CV (as
a Word document).  Please also state your rate per hour and specify
the currency in which you wish to be paid (USD, CDN, Euro).

There is a brief translation test that must be completed by all
applicants.  If you are interested, I will forward this test to you.

When replying, please keep "Arabic" in the Subject line and specific
description follows.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Huiping Zhange