12.3037, Qs: Ling & Ethnology, English Compound Nouns

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 5 02:33:10 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-3037. Tue Dec 4 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.3037, Qs: Ling & Ethnology, English Compound Nouns

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>