12.3050, Confs: Workshop on Agreement, Manchester, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 6 02:42:33 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-3050. Wed Dec 5 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.3050, Confs: Workshop on Agreement, Manchester, UK

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.