12.3064, Sum: Binding Phenomena

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Dec 8 17:59:52 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-3064. Sat Dec 8 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.3064, Sum: Binding Phenomena

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>