12.3091, Calls: Machine Traslation,Cognitive Science

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 14 16:04:00 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-3091. Fri Dec 14 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.3091, Calls: Machine Traslation,Cognitive Science

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Dina Kapetangianni <dina at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.