12.3129, Qs: Analogous Proverb, Opionality in Binding

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 18 17:52:05 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-3129. Tue Dec 18 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.3129, Qs: Analogous Proverb, Opionality in Binding

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU