12.290, Confs: Language Teaching Convention - Mexico

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 3 21:08:01 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-290. Sat Feb 3 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.290, Confs: Language Teaching Convention - Mexico

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.