12.378, Qs: German Dialects, Subcategorization in MP

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 13 15:44:12 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-378. Tue Feb 13 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.378, Qs: German Dialects, Subcategorization in MP

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:40:24 -0500
From:  maike engelhardt <mengelha at wvu.edu>
Subject:  German dialects and language attitude

2)
Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:52:20 +0000 (GMT)
From:  Dan Everett <Dan.Everett at man.ac.uk>
Subject:  Lexical/Functional Subcategorization in MP

Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:40:24 -0500
From:  maike engelhardt <mengelha at wvu.edu>

We are two graduate students at the West Virginia University
currently working on a paper on German dialects in the East and West
and the resulting language attitudes. Taking Stefan Raab's
"Maschendrahtzaun" and the concurrent success and ridiculing of East
German dialect speakers we are interested in any kind of work done in
the field of German dialtects since the reunification in 1990.
Please reply individually and we will be happy to post a summary to the list.
Thank you very much!

Maike Engelhardt
mengelha at wvu.edu
Astrid Muender