12.545, Qs: Input/Output & L2, Drawing/Writing & L2

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 27 17:23:30 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-545. Tue Feb 27 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.545, Qs: Input/Output & L2, Drawing/Writing & L2

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:49:57 -0500
From:  "leob" <leob at gateway.net>
Subject:  Input/Output and L2 Production

2)
Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 2001 01:19:05 -0500
From:  "leob" <leob at gateway.net>
Subject:  Drawing/Writing and L2

Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:49:57 -0500
From:  "leob" <leob at gateway.net>

I am trying to locate empirical study dealing with input/output and
social interaction in the 2L classroom. Whatever I have read seems to
relate to classroom tasks, recalling vocabulary words, or "noticing."
Are there any studies that look at the input/output hypotheses and the
classroom environment?  Please send responses to me at:
 marybgabby073 at hotmail.com.