12.559, Qs: John F. Carrington, French Word Frequency List

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 28 15:47:58 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-559. Wed Feb 28 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.559, Qs: John F. Carrington, French Word Frequency List

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Date:  Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:24:39 -0800
From:  Aniruddh Patel <apatel at nsi.edu>
Subject:  John F. Carrington

2)
Date:  Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:34:45 -0500 (EST)
From:  Liz Clinkenbeard <clinkenb at fas.harvard.edu>
Subject:  French word frequency list

Date:  Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:24:39 -0800
From:  Aniruddh Patel <apatel at nsi.edu>

Dear Linguist List,

Does anyone know if John F. Carrington, author of 'Talking Drums of
Africa' (1949) and 'A Comparative Study of some Central African
Gong-Languages' (1949) is still alive, and if so, how he can be reached?

Thanks,
Ani Patel
-
Aniruddh D. Patel