12.6, Qs: Teachers' Talk & EFL, Perception Verbs

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jan 8 01:04:10 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-6. Sun Jan 7 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.6, Qs: Teachers' Talk & EFL, Perception Verbs

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Rob Beltz, E. Michigan U. <rob at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 05 Jan 2001 01:09:50 +0800
From:  "gary zhang" <chinagary at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Teachers' talk and EFL

2)
Date:  Sat, 06 Jan 2001 17:00:03 +0100
From:  J-C Khalifa <jck at ricky.univ-poitiers.fr>
Subject:  perception verbs

Date:  Fri, 05 Jan 2001 01:09:50 +0800
From:  "gary zhang" <chinagary at hotmail.com>

Dear Linguists,

I am working on a project on EFL, which is about the effect of teacher
talk(the language teacher uses in explaining the language and managing
the class) on learners' output. i.e. How does teacher's language used
in the classroom influence the students' learning and acquisition
which is shown in their output? ld you suggest anything
articles or material on the internet?

Thank you.